24/7 MOMS

Friday, July 25, 2008

Trisha's Friday Favorites July 25

More of my Summer Favorites to share with you:


My Favorite Summer Celebration:

My Grandparents' 70th Wedding Anniversary has been my favorite Summer Celebration.

Last week my 5 kids, Hubby and I went to California to celebrate, with the rest of my extended family, my grandparents' 70th wedding anniversary. WOW - what a celebration my mom and family put on for my grandparents.

It was an amazing time to reflect on what they have meant to us over the years. They have truly inspired us, mentored us, taught us amazing life lessons, encouraged us, believed in us, cheered us on, created life long memories, and the list goes on.

What an incredible legacy they have created for our family. Happy 70th, Poca and Dana! Thanks for being incredible role models to the next generations.

What has been your favorite summer celebration?

My Favorite Summer Contest:

I have become a BIG fan of Tekeme Design Studios, and this week they have a great design grab bag contest going on at their blog: http://tekemestudios.blogspot.com/

Be sure to enter soon - it ends August 4, 2008.

How to Play


Leave a comment on their blog - http://tekemestudios.blogspot.com/ - with your e-mail address and a number between 1 and 20. Check their blog when the contest ends (August 4, 2008) and find out which prize matches your number. The items below will be listed as prizes, but they will assign each one a random number and the following numbers will be "Sorry, Not A Winner." So, if you happen to choose the number they selected for any of the 5 design packages, you win!




PS. Post a blog about this contest on your blog, e-mail them at info@tekeme.com to let them know, and choose an additional number for every post you write.

Free Blog Design

Free Pro Blog Design

Free Business Card Design

Free Logo Design


Free Postcard Design


Sorry, Not A Winner




Contest Rules

Leave a comment on theirblog http://tekemestudios.blogspot.com/. Make sure you LEAVE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and a number 1-20, otherwise you will not be entered.


Because this contest could have a lot of winners, each winner may receive a design completion date of one month or more from the end date of the contest.


Winners will be chosen on August 4, 2008.


My Favorite Summer Drink:


I am a water-drinking gal, unless there is a can or bottle of A&W Root Beer that is begging me to drink it.

It brings back those childhood memories of pulling into our local Petaluma, California, A&W and waiting for the roller skating waitress to arrive at our windows to take our orders and then deliver our food to us car-side on those cool hook-on window trays.

Do you remember those days? Okay, I am showing my age, but ahh, the taste of an ice cold frosty mug of root beer has never left my favorite list.

Then there were the special times of being allowed to order a root beer float. MMMMM - don't you want one now?

Today we can run to our local grocer and pick up a 12 pack of A&W along with a ½ gallon of vanilla ice cream and make our own homemade floats. However, I promise you there is nothing like the real thing at a local A& W Root Beer Restaurant. So, if you happen to be traveling through a small town and spot an original A&W, I highly suggest a quick stop for an ice cold frosty mug of A&W root beer. If you want to really create a lasting memory, treat your kids to a float. ENJOY!

What is your favorite summer drink?

My Favorite Summer Cleaning product:

Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber - http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com/. Now that is a mouth full, but truly a fabulous cleaning product.

Two things make this product my favorite
The handle is easy for me to grip and hang on to while I scrub away at my shower and tubs.
No more breathing chemical fumes from using bathroom spray cleaners. Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber uses disposable pads that contain tiny scrubbing fibers and concentrated scrubbing bubbles. Now I can breathe again.
Before you run to the store to shop for your new Action Scrubber, click http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com/coupon/2008-07-SB/ and print yourself a $2.75 off coupon.

I want to thank both Mom Central http://www.momcentral.com/ and Scrubbing Bubbles http://www.scrubbingbubbles.com/ for asking me to review this product. I have now discovered a new favorite cleaning product, and I know you will, too. Click, print and shop for your own Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber today!

Do you have a favorite summer cleaning product?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE Shaklee's Scour Off Paste! I can used it in the bathtub AND on my pots and pans without any harsh chemicals. I love Shaklee's non-toxic cleaning products so much that I became a distributor. Oprah had the cleaning products on her "favorite things" list last year. They also save you a ton of money because it's ultra-concentrated. If anyone out there is interested in finding out more, check out my website at www.shaklee.net/mbae, or email me and I can answer any questions you have about the products.

July 25, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home