24/7 MOMS

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mt. Wash Me Here I Come



Mt. Wash Me continues to grow daily in my laundry room, as if it is a volcano waiting to erupt unless I stay on top of the Novotny laundry each day. I am always on the look out for ways to simplify my laundry (Mt. Wash me).

So, how can a washing machine simplify my laundry experience. Several weeks ago a brand new classic RED Frigidaire Affinity 3.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer arrived into my home to assist me in simplifying the Novotny laundry.

Here are the ways my WASH is simplified:

W - Wash sense technology ensures clothes get clean with care.

A - Add- a Garment feature With just the touch of a button, I can easily add an extra piece to the washer once a cycle has started

S - Save time with TimeWise™ Technology - wash time equals dry time - so I no longer wait for clothes to dry.

H - Helps my MOMnesia ( memory loss) with the Save Your Settings feature that Automatically save your last wash setting so you can save time when doing laundry.

Stop by Frigidaire.com and see the entire collection of more than 250 kitchen and laundry appliances designed to save you time. The goal is that these appliances will help give Moms more free time by working smarter.

Now, I must get back to Mt. Wash Me before it erupts.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home