24/7 MOMS

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gluten FREE Halloween Candy List


Living with two Gluten free kids in my house these days means I need to constantly be thinking ahead especially when it comes to celebrations, holiday's and special events whenever a variety of treats and sweets will be served.

With Halloween only days away I wasn't in need of a list of the what can my kid eat out of his Halloween candy bucket once her arrives home on October 31st.

Thankfully my girlfriend Lori went searching and surfing for the perfect list and found it over at Sure Foods Living blog - a HUGE list of both gluten free and allergen free candies my kiddos can eat.

Click here to get the Gluten Free 2010 Halloween Candy list.

Click here to get the Allergen Free 2010 Halloween Candy list.




http://surefoodsliving.com/2010/10/halloween-candy-list-gluten-free-allergen-free-status-2010/

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home