24/7 MOMS

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Gift Labels - FREE

It's Operation wrapping at the Novotny house - as we wrap , label , wrap, label -I begin to wonder if I'll run out of supplies, just in case I have kept a list of places I can get FREE printable Christmas Gift Labels just ion case I am in need of them today.
Here is my stand by Gift Label list:



Delight.com has an fun assortment of FREE labels. Click here to go there now.






Holly Jolly FREE gift labels. Click here to get yours now.






The Paper Seed free gift tags. Click here for free tags.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger sunnymum said...

Thanks! I do recommend printing on plain paper first (not labels) because I've had some trouble with a few that said they were formatted for my labels, but weren't really.

December 26, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home