24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Holiday Planner Binder


By Trisha Novotny

It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when you begin to think about all of the shopping, planning, cooking and preparing you will need to do this holiday season.  We all know that the more prepared and organized we are the less stress there will be during the holiday season and the more we will enjoy it!

Nearly 15 years ago, I simplified all of my planning and preparing by creating my first holiday planner binder, which I continuously use year after year to keep track of everything. This binder is filled with past gifts purchased, favorite recipes, our holiday card list along with pictures that I have taken of my home decorated so that I can remember how I decorate from year to year.

Create your own Holiday Planner binder with my full how to instructions  over at SC Johnson Home Economic blog.  Click here to read them now.

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly articles

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, this is great

September 28, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home